130 gr flour (all variants use cans)
114 gr unsalted butter, cut into pieces
Cenfectioners 35 gr sugar (powdered or icing)
1 / 8 teaspoon salt
Ingredients for stuffing:
900 gr fresh starwberry
340 gr unsweetened raspberries
150 gr white sugar
7 gr unfavored gelatin
60 ml of cold water
2 tbsp balckberry hours or raspberry (seedless)
1 1 / 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
[Source: Joy Of Baking]
How To Make:
1. Grease a pie pan with butter.
2. Combine flour, sugar and salt. Stir until the dough becomes smooth and not sticky. Put the mixture in pie pan, press the bottom and sides of pan. Set up the surface covered with pie dough. Using a fork, prick-puncture the bottom. Cover dough in a pie pan, put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
4. after 15 minutes, remove the cake from the refrigerator, then bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Make the Stuffing: Melt unsweeted rapberry, and blend until a puree. Then filter, to separate all the seeds of raspberries.
6. In a glass, mix gelantin with cold water, allow this mixture for 5 minutes, then reheat until gelantin dissolve.
7. Take a raspberry puree of distillate, mix together sugar and butter. Place in a saucepan. Cook in low heat. Stir using a wire whisk until dissolved and boiling jam. Then add gelantin solution. Remove and let cool until the solution became gel. It will take approximately 45-60 minutes.
8. Chopped fresh strawberries. Place in a bowl filled with raspberry sauce. Make sure all all coated strawberry sauce. Strawberry Pour over baked pie shell. Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours.
9. Serve with garnishes Sofly Whipped Cream.