2 cups self-raising flour
1 cup Greek-style yogurt
1 cup fine sugar
125 gr butter, softened
2 eggs, separate yolk and white
1 lemon zest, grated
1/4 cup milk
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. In a bowl: Mix the butter, lemon zest and sugar. Beat at high speed mixer.
3. Add egg yolks, beat again.
4. In another bowl: Mix yogurt and milk. Stir well. Then mix the butter into the dough. Stir well.
5. Add flour gradually, stirring with a spatula.
6. Separately, beat the white eggs until stiff. Then mix into batter. Stir well.
7. Pour the batter into the buttered pan that has been, then bake for 45 minutes.
8. Serve for 8 pieces.