3 dinner rolls bread
2 tablespoons margarine
2 cloves garlic, mashed
1 / 2 onion, finely chopped
200 g canned tuna
50 g peas
50 g mayonnaise
50 g tomato sauce
50 g mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
salt to taste
Pepper to taste
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
2. Make content batter: Preheat margarine in a skillet, saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
3. Add tuna and stir well. Add peas, salt and pepper. Stir well. Remove and set aside.
4. Take a bread, holes in the middle. Rub with mayonnaise and tomoto sauce.
5. Enter tuna stir into bread. Place mozzarella cheese on top. Do the same on the other bread.
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Remove and serve.