120 g brown sugar
125 g cake flour
20 g cornstarch
75 bananas, mashed
75 g butter, melted
25 g grated cheese (for topping)
1 / 2 tbsp emulsifier
1 / 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 / 4 teaspoon baking powder
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
2. Grease a loaf pan with margarine, pad with baking paper.
3. In a bowl: Mix egg, brown sugar and emulsifier, beat until fluffy.
4. Add mixture of flour, cornstarch, baking powder and cinnamon powder. Stir well.
5. Add melted butter and bananas, little by little, while stirring slowly.
6. Pour in pan, sprinkle with grated cheese.
7. Bake in oven for 30 minutes, until cooked.