500 g pork steak
400 g canned tomatoes
2 tbsp Tikka or mild curry paste
4 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
4 cups salad vegetables, such as luttuce, spring onion or tomatoes.
Salt to taste
[Source: Healthy Food]
How To Make:
1. Combine pork, pasta, canned tomatoes, yogurt and coriander. Stir until well blended. Season with salt. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Set the pork in a skewer, place in a baking tray.
3. Cook in a grill that has heat until the pork is cooked.
4. Pour the remaining marinade ingredients into a saucepan, and cook until boiling.
5. Serve pork with salad and low-fat yogurt, then pour a little liquid marinade that has been cooked.
6. Serve with rice.