8 rashers lean back bacon
2 large tomatoes, thickly sliced
4 small farmhouse loaf, thickly slice
225 g mature cheddar cheese, grated
10 ml Dijon mustard
60 ml milk
Butter or margarine
Parsley for garnish
[Source: Good To Know]
How To Make:
1. Bake the bacon for 2-3 minutes until crispy on each side. Set aside.
2. Bake bread slices on one side, then spread butter on the other side.
3. Add tomato slices and bacon rashers.
4. Mix the grated cheese, milk and mustard. Spoon the mixture and place the bacon rashers over.
5. Bake for 2 minutes until cheese melts and mixture golden.
6. Serve with parsley garnish.