2 carrot, cut into small strips
2 green onions, sliced
2 cups uncooked macaroni
2 cups snow peas, halved
1/2 cup sweet red peppers, thinly sliced
Ingredients For Dressing:
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
How To Make:
1. Cook macaroni according to instructions. Rinse with cold water and drain. Place in large bowl.
2. Add carrots, peas, red pepper and onions.
3. In another bowl, combine all dressing ingredients, stirring until well blended and smooth.
4. Pour dressing on salad and toss until mixed.
5. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours.