2 chicken breasts, diced
1 egg, beaten
350g plain flour
175g rindless smoked back bacon, diced
175g lightly salted butter
100g mature Cheddar, finely diced
1 tsp rock salt
6 tbsp Bonne Maman Apple Compote
Leaves from 2 fresh thyme sprigs
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 200C degrees.
2. Add the flour and butter in food processor, process until smooth. Add 5-6 tablespoons of cold water, until the dough is well mixed. Chill for 15 minutes.
3. Take 2/3 batter, roll such as skin pastry, then place the muffin tin based.
4. Do the same for the rest of the dough skin, create a piece of the circle to the concluding section.
5. In a saucepan, cook the bacon and chicken until cooked. Add cheese, candied apples and thyme leaves.
6. Enter the chicken mixture into muffin tins that have been coated pie shell. For the average.
7. Cover with a circle of pie shell, brush with egg.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve.