1 lb of beef fillet, thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 small red chilli, chopped
1 small cucumber
8 oz of mixed salad leaves
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
1 tbsp thai sweet chilli sauce
[Source: Free Recipes]
How To Make:
1. In a bowl, combine lime juice, soy sauce, chili sauce, ginger and garlic. Stir well.
2. Dip beef into the liquid, seal completely. Cover with plastic wrap, chill for 1-2 hours.
3. With non-stick frying pan or grill, cook the beef for 2-3 minutes.
4. Slice the beef into thin slices.
5. Combine beef with vegetables, place in large bowl.
6. Serve with Thai sweet chilli sauce.