8 chicken thighs
350 g carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
150 g risotto rice
200g cream cheese
750 ml strong chicken stock
2 leeks, trimmed, washed and thickly sliced
1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
2 tbsp rapeseed oil
2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
[Source: Good To Know]
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a skillet, add chicken and cook until golden. Remove, cut into pieces and set aside.
3. Heat another 1 tbsp oil, add carrots and green onions, cook until soft. Add garlic and cook until all ingredients gently.
4. Add the risotto rice, stir well.
5. Add chicken stock, let it boil. Lift.
6. Combine rice risotto with chicken that has been cut into pieces. Place in a heat proof dish, cover and put in oven and cook until the 30th minute.
7. Remove from oven, add the cream cheese, stir. Season to taste and garnish with parsley.
8. Serve warm.