100 g butter
1 cup caster sugar
3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup chopped pecans
4 tbsp coco powder
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp milk
3 tbsp butter
3 tbsp coco powder
1/2 cup icing sugar (to taste)
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and coco powder.
3. In a large bowl, mix the dry mixture, butter, sugar, vanilla essence and eggs. Beat in medium speed until dough is smooth.
4. Add milk little by little. Then fold the dough with a spatula.
5. Take a baking pan that has been buttered, pour batter in pan, then bake for 30 minutes.
6. Prepare the frosting for brownies: mix all ingredients for frosting, and make a thick paste.
7. Spread over brownie pieces, sprinkle with chopped nuts.