300 g tub Philadelphia soft cheese
250 g digestive biscuits, crushed
250 g raspberries, plus extra to decorate
100 g plain chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken up
40 g unsalted butter
142 ml carton double cream
6 tbsp icing sugar
Juice of 1 orange
How To Make:
1. Coat muffin tin with baking paper.
2. In a saucepan, combine chocolate and butter, cook over low heat, stirring until melted. Lift. Add the crushed biscuits and stir well. Then spoon the mixture into muffin tin. Chill for 15 minutes.
3. For the filling: In a bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of philadelphia and icing sugar, stirring until smooth. Add the cream, while continuing stirring.
4. Gradually add 2 tablespoons of orange juice, stirring until smooth.
5. Divide the dough, place the chocolate over crust. Then chill for 1 hour.
6. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, place the raspberries, the remaining icing sugar and remaining orange juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Then strain to separate the seeds. Set aside to cool and thicken.
7. Place the raspberries on the cheesecake, add the raspberry sauce. Ready at present.