500 g punnet strawberries
300 g tub light cream cheese
200 g raspberry Swiss roll
20 g toasted flaked almonds
200 ml tub half-fat crème fraîche
3 tbsp amaretto or sherry (or orange juice)
8 tbsp condensed milk
2-3 tsp vanilla extract
[Source: Good To Know]
How To Make:
1. Wash strawberries, take a half, then roughly chop. Combine with others in a bowl.
2. Cut the swiss roll into two pieces. Place the cake into serving glasses.
3. Drizzle with amaretto, then add the strawberry topping.
4. Beat cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Then pour over the strawberries.
5. Add above creame fraiche whipped cream cheese, sprinkle with almonds and chill, then serve.