1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
3 1/2 cups pecan halves
1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
[Source: Taste Of Home]
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
2. Open the roll of pastry, then place it in the tart pan with removable bottom.
3. Line pastry shell with unpricked a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake in oven for 8 minutes. Then remove foil and bake again for 8 minutes, until golden brown. After that cool on a wire rack.
4. In a large saucepan, put caramel and 1 / 2 cup cream. Cook over low heat, stirring, stirring frequently, until caramels melt.
5. Add the pecans, then pour this mixture over the crust, then sprinkle with brown liquid.
6. Cover and chill for 30 minutes. Serve with remaining cream.