2 pounds beef sirloin, thinly sliced
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3 spring onions, minced
1 onion, minced
2 lettuce leaf
1/3 cup (2 tbsp) soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp gochujang
1/2 tsp sugar
Black Pepper to taste
[Source: Recipe Cooking Easy]
How To Make:
1. Slices of meat until tender.
2. Bowl contains the remnants of the materials. Mixture should be flat/thick.
3. Pour the marinade into the meat seasonings and mix by hand. And make sure the meat must have been coated with the marinade ingredients.
4. Wrap with plastic and let stand for 1 hour.
5. Cook the meat in one layer at the Hibachi table.
6. Meat that is cooked should be accomplished, and the caramel exterior.
7. In a different bowl, combine the sugar and gochujang. Add sesame oil into the mixture.
8. Serve Bulgogi with lettuce leaves and gochujang.