1 pack Green’s traditional chocolate sponge pudding mix
2 beurre bosc pears, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
80 ml boiling water
60 ml cold water
2 tbs finely chopped walnuts
Thin cream, to serve
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 180C degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine pudding, eggs and cold water. Use an electric mixer, beat until mixture becomes thick. Then add the walnuts, fold in the dough.
3. Prepare pudding four heat-resistant glass, for the batter in each cup. Add the pears on top.
4. Sprinkle the sauce mix from the pudding mix, then pour boiling water over the pudding mixture.
5. Bake in oven until hardened, serve with cream.