3 eggs, separated
100 g plain chocolate
75 g icing sugar
400 ml double cream
1 tsp caster sugar
Plain chocolate curls
About 25 fresh mint leaves, plus extra for decoration
How To Make:
1. Torn the large mint leaves, allowing the small leaves for garnish. Place in a saucepan, add 300 ml double cream and caster sugar. Bring to a boil. After boiling, remove and let cool.
2. In a bowl, break chocolate, then cook in microwave until melted. Then enter the yolk.
3. Strain the cream mixture, mix into the chocolate.
4. In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff. Then add the icing sugar. Then pour the chocolate mixture into beaten egg potih, fold until smooth.
5. Pour in muffin tins, or other similar cake molds, freeze for 4-5 hours.
6. Serve decorated with whipped cream and mint leaves, and chocolate curls.