4 pound cut-up chicken, skin removed from all pieces except wings
1/2 pound hot or sweet Italian sausage links, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
1 package cremini mushrooms
1 pint grape tomatoes
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed with press
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp dried Italian seasoning or dried thyme
Salt and pepper
[Source: Good House Keeping]
How To Make:
1. With non-stick skillet, cook sausage until browned. Then place the sausage in the slow-cooker.
2. Saute onion in skillet, add garlic, stir.
3. In a bowl, combine tomato paste, vinegar and italian sesoning. Mix. Enter onion stir in tomato paste mixture. Stir well. Add tomatoes and mushrooms. Then enter in the slow-cooker.
3. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Then cook the chicken in same skillet, until golden.
4. Combine the chicken into the slow-cooker. Slow-cooker lid, then blend for 4 hours.