4 whole wheat tortillas (with tomatoflavour)
1 cooked chicken breast, diced
1 red and 1 green paprika, sliced
1 small onion
1 clove garlic
Some grated yellow cheese
[Source: Golden Recipe]
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 180C degrees.
2. Bake garlic and onion.
3. Combine onion, garlic, chicken, and vegetables.
4. Take a tortilla, place chicken mixture on and roll-ups tortlla.
5. Grease ovenpan with oil, or cover with baking paper. Arrange tortilla wrap inside.
6. Add the cheese over the tortilla, then baked in the oven for 10 minutes.