1 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined
1 pound linguini, cooked
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 pinch red chili pepper flakes, optional
1 lemon, juice and zest
1/4 cup white wine
[Source: Closet Cooking]
How To Make:
1. Heat oil in a saucepan, melt butter.
2. Add red chili pepper and garlic, saute until fragrant.
3. Add shrimp, saute until cooked shrimp. Remove and set aside temporarily.
4. Enter the wine and lemon juice to the pan, bring to a boil. Allow a moment until the liquid is reduced by half.
5. Add butter, wait until melted, then turn off the heat.
6. Add shrimp, linguini and parsley. Stir until evenly coated.