2 sheets prepared puff pastry
2 large egg yolks
1 tsp water, plus more for brushing
1 1/2 kielbasa sausage
Flour, for rolling pastry
Assorted mustards for serving
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
2. Beat eggs with water, set aside.
3. Keilbasa Cut into 8 pieces, set aside.
4. Roll pastry on the flour. Create 8 sheets box.
5. Brush pastry with water, place the sausages on one side of the pastry, roll and glue.
6. Brush the outside of the roll of pastry with egg, bake in oven until golden brown shiny, less than about 25 minutes. Remove and let cool.
7. Serve with mustard.