1 cup dark brown sugar
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
3/4 cup milk
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp salt
Crushed pecans for topping
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs with milk.
3. Add brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Mix well.
4. Fold the dough with the pumpkin, then pour in the cake mold.
5. Prepare the pan, fill with boiling water, half of it. Place the mold in a pan. Lal put in the oven and cook for 60 minutes.
6. After pudding cooked, allow to cool at room temperature, then chill in refrigerator.
7. Serve pumpkin pudding with a sprinkling of pecans.