1 1/2 tsp butter or margarine
110 g white marshmallows
90 g Kelloggs Rice Krispies or Ricicles
50 g desiccated coconut
dried cranberries, currants or blueberries for eyes and mouth
[Source: BBC Good Food]
How To Make:
1. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over low heat.
2. Add marshmallows, stirring until melted. Remove from heat.
3. add Rice Krispies or Ricicles, stirring until coated.
4. while still warm, using wet hands, shape as desired, then roll into coconut.
5. To make decorations eyes or nose, made with melted chocolate, and put pieces of cranberries, blueberries or currants.