4 veal loin chops, cut 1 inch thick
14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, undrained
7 ounce jar roasted red sweet peppers, rinsed, drained and chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp minced garlic (2 cloves)
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
[Source: Easy Meal Recipes]
How To Make:
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Saute garlic for 1-2 minutes until golden.
2. Add undrained tomatoes, red peppers, and red peppers. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat. Cook for 12 minutes, until thickened.
3. Meanwhile, remove fat from veal.
4. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot enough, reduce the heat.
5. Cook veal, for 12-14 minutes, until cooked on both sides. Season with salt.
6. In a serving dish, place the veal and stir in balsamic vinegar and tomato mixture.