10 flour tortillas
1 lb boneless chicken breasts
1 jar salsa
1/2 lb cheddar cheese, Shredded
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
2. Broil chicken for 5 minutes on each side, until no longer pink. Then cut into cubes.
3. In a bowl, combine chicken, salsa and cheese.
4. Spoon chicken mixture over tortillas, dividing evenly. Then fold and a little tap at the bottom. To paste, spread with a little water.
5. Bake for 5 minutes, or until tortillas begin to brown.
6. Serve with salsa, sour cream or guacamole.