600 ml hot vegetable stock
1 kg butternut squash peeled, deseeded and chopped
1 large onion, halved
4 tbsp dry (fino) sherry
2 tbsp olive oil
seed bread croûtons and flat leaf parsley
[Source: BBC Good Food]
How To Make:
1. Heat oil in a skillet, fry the onion until soft.
2. Add sherry and squash, leave for 1-2 minutes.
3. Pour the broth, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes, until squash soft.
4. After that, the process with a food processor until smooth.
5. Serve with croutons and a sprig of parsley.