400 g mixed blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
a little oil or softened butter , for greasing
Ingredients For The Batter:
250 ml double cream
100 g golden caster sugar
50 g ground almonds
2 egg yolks
2 tbsp plain flour
[Source: BBC Good Food]
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 190C degrees.
2. Grease a baking pan with oil or softened butter.
3. Spread fruit berries in the bottom of the pan.
4. Combine all dough ingredients in a blender, process until smooth. Then pour over the fruit berries.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
6. Serve warm.