20 boiled sweets
325 g plain flour
125 g butter
100 g dark brown soft sugar
4 tbsp condensed milk
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
2 tsp ground ginger
[Source: Free Cake Recipes]
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 180C degrees.
2. Prepare a tray, cover with parchment paper.
3. In a saucepan, heat the butter and sugar, until sugar dissolves. Add milk, stir together.
4. Sift flour and ginger together with bicarbonate. Then pour over the milk mixture. Stir by hand.
5. Roll dough on a flat surface, make a ginger man. Make sure that no cracks.
6. Place all the sweets into a plastic bag, spray over the dough, according to the form that you want.
7. Place the ginger man on a tray, bake the cookies for 10 minutes.