50-75 g sliced chorizo, cut into strips
6 large eggs, lightly beaten
3 medium sized potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced
1 roasted red pepper, peeled and seeded, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 large onion, thinly sliced
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp Spanish smoked paprika
Small handful of chopped flat-leaf parsley
Flaked sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
[Source: Mail Online]
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 200C degrees.
2. In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp olive oil, add onions and potatoes, fry for 5 minutes, until soft and colored potatoes. Then place in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Let cool.
3. Add beaten eggs, chorizo, garlic, smoked paprika, paprika and parsley. Stir gently, let stand for 5 minutes, for the egg to seep into the potatoes.
4. Prepare a non-stick pan, brush with olive oil.
5. Pour potato mixture into the pan, bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden. If still watery, return to oven for a few minutes.
6. Remove from oven, cut into pieces and serve.