1 large package frozen waffle cut fries
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 cups milk
2 cups grated Cheddar
2 chipotles in adobo, chopped, plus 2 spoonfuls sauce
[Source: Food Network]
How To Make:
1. Baked potato waffles according to package directions.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the butter over medium heat. Add tepun, add tomato paste. Stir slowly.
3. Add milk, allow it to bubble. Add cheese and chipotles. Season with salt to taste.
4. Remove potatoes from oven, when crisp and golden brown.
5. Serve potato waffles with the thick cheese sauce.