4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup sake
1/2 cup mirin
3 tbsp sugar
2-3 tbsp sesame seeds
A piece of ginger, grated fine
[Source: Simply Recipes]
How To Make:
1. In a saucepan, combine the grated ginger, sugar, soy sauce, sake and mirin. Bring to a boil.
2. Add chicken breasts, let it boil for 1 minute. After that lift it from the heat, and let stand for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, by using a dry pan, fry the sesame seeds until golden (without oil). Transfer to a small bowl, set aside.
4. Lift the chicken breast of the sauce, place on plate, then cover with foil.
5. Take the sauce back to boil, for 5 minutes, until thickened.
6. Serve sliced chicken breast, pour the teriyaki sauce on top, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with rice.