20 fresh snow peas
8 pieces baby corn, canned and drained
2 lg broccoli stalks, stems removed, cut into florets
1 lb sirloin steak, trimmed, cut in 1-inch cubes
1 whole scallion, white and green, chopped
2 carrots, diagonally sliced
2 cloves garlic, pressed
1/2 cup beef broth
2 tbsp vegetable oil, plus 1/2 tsp
1 tbsp dry sherry
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
How To Make:
1. In a large bowl, combine dry sherry, soy sauce, 1 tsp cornstrach, sugar, pepper, garlic and 1 / 2 tsp oil. Stir well to become soaked.
2. Add sirloin steak into the marinade mixture, let stand for 1 hour.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining cornstarch with oyster sauce.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet, over high heat. Take a sirloin from marinade, and saute until browned on both sides. Lift set aside for a moment.
4. Add the remaining oil into a skillet, saute the broccoli florets and carrots. Add broth, cover and let stand for 1 minute. Then add the corn, peas leeks and beef.
5. Add oyster sauce mixture, then quickly pansakan, allow it to thicken. Serve warm.