420 g risotto rice
300 g taleggio, cut into small cubes
1 pear, cored and cut into small cubes
2 small onions
celery leaves, finely chopped
parsley, finely chopped
extra virgin olive oil
[Source: Gourmet Food]
How To Make:
1. Chopped 1 onion, and saute for 2 minutes, in a large pot. Add rice and stir well.
2. Add wine, let evaporate. Then add half the chopped pears and some vegetable broth.
3. Allow it to terserab broth, then add remaining broth and stir well. Cook until al dente rica become. Add a piece of butter and stir well.
4. Take a handful of taleggio, stir in rissoto.
4. 1 onion finely sliced another.
5. In another skillet, heat a small piece of butter. Saute the sliced onion until golden. Add the remaining pears, cook until browned.
6. Serve the risotto with the onion mixture and pear slices, then sprinkle with chopped parsley and celery.