1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup plus 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
1-1/4 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2-1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 box confectioners sugar
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
Assorted food colors
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Coat muffin cups with paper or foil liners.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt.
4, In another bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well at low speed and alternately add the flour and milk.
5. For the dough in a muffin cup, up to 3 / 4 high.
6. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
7. Frosting: Beat sugar and butter until smooth, add vanilla and food coloring. Spread over cupcakes.