2 eggs white
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 bag sweetened flaked coconut
1 1/2 cups pastel-color mint-flavor chocolate lentils
[Source: Woman's Day]
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
2. Line baking sheet with foil. Then spray with non-stick spray, and dust with flour.
3. In a large bowl, combine chocolate Lentils, coconut and milk.
4. In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks. Then fold in coconut mixture.
5. Spoon batter onto the baking sheet. Set the distance.
6. Bake in oven for 16 minutes.