8 corn tortillas
8 lime wedges
2 ears shucked corn
1 package baby heirloom tomatoes
1 peeled avocado, cut into 16 slices
2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
[Source: My Recipes]
How To Make:
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place corn on a pan and broil 18 minutes or until charred on all sides, rotating every 6 minutes.
3. Cut kernels from corn, then place kernels in a medium bowl.
4. Cut tomatoes into quarters. Add tomatoes to corn, and sprinkle corn mixture with black pepper and salt.
5. Heat tortillas according to package directions.
6. Divide chicken evenly among tortillas, then top each taco with 1/4 cup corn mixture and 2 avocado slices.
7. Serve with lime wedges.