3 1/2 cups whole-grain flaked cereal, finely crushed
1 3/4 cups creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups chopped lightly salted, dry-roasted peanuts
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup light-colored corn syrup
1/3 cup chopped dark chocolate
How To Make:
1. Combine creamy peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Cook 4 minutes or just until mixture begins to boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, then stir in peanuts and cereal.
3. Spread mixture evenly into a 13 x 9–inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Place the dark chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl, then microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate melts, stirring every 20 seconds.
5. Drizzle chocolate evenly over peanut mixture. Score into 36 bars while warm.