12 slider buns
4 slices mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 squares
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
How To Make:
1. Lightly grease grill grates and preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place chicken onto the grill and grill chicken, turning once, until fully cooked. Remove chicken from the grill and wait 10 minutes to allow the chicken to cool. Shred the chicken into pieces with 2 forks.
3. Mix the shredded chicken with the BBQ sauce and set aside.
4. Split the sliders buns in half, and butter each half. Place butter side down onto the grill or in a frying pan and cook until browned.
5. Pile shredded BBQ chicken onto the bottom half of each slider bun. Top with a slice of mozzarella cheese, and lettuce. Spread ranch dressing onto the bottom of the top half of the slider bun. Place on top of the lettuce.