120 g mixed frozen vegetables, defrosted
80 g cauliflower
50 g couscous, dry
15 g raisins
10 ml vegetable oil
1 tbsp curry powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp chutney
1 medium red pepper, deseeded and sliced
1/2 vegetable stock cube
How to Make:
1. Cook the couscous as per the packet instructions, with water only, no other ingredients, keep warm.
2. Break the cauliflower into florets the size of a small marble, defrost the mixed veg if necessary.
3. Make up the stock cube with 100ml water.
4. Heat the oil in a heavy based saucepan and cook the pepper for 5 minutes approx.
5. Stir in the stock, curry powder, salt and vegetables and boil for 5 minutes, adding boiling water from a kettle if necessary.
6. Stir in the raisins and chutney, serve with the couscous.