4 salmon fillets, 3/4-inch thick
1 mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
1 large red pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
4 cups fresh baby spinach
2 cups cooked regular brown rice
1 1/2 cups V8 V-Fusion Peach Mango Juice
1/4 cup honey
2 tbsps chopped fresh cilantro leaves
2 tbsps cornstarch
1 tbsp lime juice
1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
Vegetable cooking spray
How To Make:
1. Spray a 12-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
2. Add the salmon, skin-side up and cook for about 5 minutes or until it’s well browned. Turn the salmon over and cook for 4 minutes or until it flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove the salmon from the skillet and keep it warm.
3. Add the red pepper and garlic to the skillet and cook over medium heat until the pepper is tender-crisp.
4. Stir the juice, mango, honey, cornstarch, lime juice and black pepper in a small bowl. Stir the juice mixture and the spinach into the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens. Stir in the cilantro.
5. Serve over the salmon. Serve with the rice.