2 lbs Tilapia, cleaned
3 pieces medium-sized tomatoes, diced
3 pieces medium-sized onions, diced
3 pieces raw eggs, beaten
1 3/4 cups water
1/2 cup green onions, chopped
2 tbsps fish sauce
2 tsps garlic, minced
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
How To Make:
1. Heat oil in a frying pan then fry the fish. Ensure that salt has been rubbed over the fish before frying.
2. Remove the fish from the frying pan and place in a a plate with paper towels. Set aside.
3. Using a clean pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of cooking oil then sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes
4. Add the fish sauce and ground black pepper then stir.
5. Put-in the chopped green onions and water then bring to a boil.
6. Add the fried fish and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Pour the beaten eggs on the pan. Ensure that it is distributed evenly.
8. Once the eggs curdles or coagulates, you may start stirring the mixture. Simmer for another 2 minutes than transfer to a serving plate.
9. Serve hot.